Contact Your Local Breastfeeding Counselor
Do you have a breastfeeding question or concern? Find your local support.
Looking for evidence-based breastfeeding information? Check out our breastfeeding articles today.
Become a Breastfeeding Counselor
Are you interested in supporting breastfeeding parents? Learn more about our accreditation process.
- Becoming a Breastfeeding Counselor FAQWe have compiled frequently asked questions, in the hopes that you find the answers you’re looking for. If you don’t… Read More »Becoming a Breastfeeding Counselor FAQ
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion StatementBreastfeeding USA supports an ongoing commitment to diversity, equality, and inclusion in our support of individuals, families, and communities and… Read More »Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
- GuideStar Gold Seal!Breastfeeding USA has been recognized for ongoing transparency with a 2020 Gold Seal on our GuideStar Nonprofit Profile! GuideStar is… Read More »GuideStar Gold Seal!
- Logo Designer NeededSorry, but you do not have permission to view this content.
- Updated Statement on BreastfeedingThe Breastfeeding USA Board of Directors voted to adopt a revision of the Statement on Breastfeeding. A team of volunteers… Read More »Updated Statement on Breastfeeding
- I Nursed My Baby With Down Syndrome – My Success StoryI had a pretty busy summer and was feeling quite tired out and uncomfortably pregnant when my water broke four… Read More »I Nursed My Baby With Down Syndrome – My Success Story
- Statement on Exploitive Marketing of Infant FormulaAt Breastfeeding USA, we promote breastfeeding as the biological norm, and we collaborate with other organizations to encourage practices that… Read More »Statement on Exploitive Marketing of Infant Formula
- A statement from the Board of Directors in support of the AAPI communityOur hearts are with the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) communities after the recent attacks in Atlanta. We stand… Read More »A statement from the Board of Directors in support of the AAPI community
- Accidental Holiday WeaningWhat is accidental holiday weaning? It is unintentional weaning that occurs because our usual feeding routine gets interrupted by things… Read More »Accidental Holiday Weaning